You will need two main requirements from Twilight Tech to start the steps:
- Your domain name: example.com
- Your webmail address: [email protected].
Now for the first step, which is the Main Settings in Manually Configuring Outlook:
- Open Outlook (versions of Outlook don’t vary much in webmail configure)
- From “File” click on the “Add Accounts” button to start
- Next, select “Manually configure server settings or additional server types”, then press “Next”
- Choose “Internet E-mail”, then “Next”
- A new window will appear, in which you fill in all the information required according to Twilight tech Inc. web server settings:
- In the “Username” tab, enter your webmail Address: [email protected]
- From the “Password” tab, enter your own password
- In “Incoming Mail Server”, enter your “mail.companyname.com”
- From “Outgoing Mail Server”, enter your “mail.companyname.com”
- Click on “More Settings”
- From the “Outgoing Server” tab, check on the box “My outgoing server requires authentication”
- Go to the “Advanced” tab, make “Incoming server” POP3: 995 & check on the box “Encrypted Connection Type: SSL” button
- Next, make “Outgoing server” SMTP: 465 & choose Encrypted Connection Type : “SSL”
- Press “OK” to save the settings
- Finally, press “Yes” when asked “Do you want to continue using this server”
- Click on “Test Account Settings” to verify your steps
- On the “Test Account Settings” bar, you will find that “status” is marked “completed” for both “Log onto incoming mail server POP3” and “Send test email message” which means the process is done and tested.
- Click “Finish”
Congratulations!! Now you have successfully finished your setup and configured your webmail on, and are ready to use it without any disconnectivity.